Glen Elgin

    Founded in 1898, Glen Elgin Distillery is located approximately 3 miles south of Elgin on the road to Rothes. It was owned by William Simpson and James Carle until 1901 when it was sold at a significant loss, with an unreliable water source and plans for a railway siding denied.

    Passing through several owners, it was acquired by Distillers Company Limited in the 1930s, which was acquired by Guinness in 1986. Guinness merged Distillers Company with Arthur Bell & Sons in 1987 to form United Distillers and, in 1997, Guinness merged with Grand Metropolitan to create Diageo. The Glen Elgin Flora & Fauna was releases by Diageo in 2001.

  • Glen Elgin 12 Years

    Glen Elgin 12 Years

    Speyside ABV 43%